S1 3 ECTS 24h OPT EN email@example.com
This is a lecture-lab course in which topics are presented by the instructor, practice problems are explained, and assigned problems are completed by students both during lab periods and outside of class.
Arnaud Malapert (course facilitator), Gilles Menez, Valentin Montmirail, Marie Pelleau.
- Getting Started
- Dynamic Programming : see this course material
- String Processing
The source code of the lectures is available in this repository.
- Homework with Sphere Engine (40%): there will be two problems sets over the course of the semester. Pair work is allowed.
- Final Exam (60%): there will be two final exams of 3 hours, on a computer, where you will be asked to solve one problem each.
- Look at the timetable where the time slots are given.
First, you must masterize the tutorial.
Instructions for submitting your homework
- Fill the problem form with your student email adresse.
- For pair work, give your two email adresses as a comment in the file header.
Beware that penalties will be given if you do not follow the above instructions.
Cannot Log in to moodle ?
You can still practice on the platforms Sphere Engine and spoj below.
Beware, in these widgets, your work is judged, but not marked for grading.
|1||TEST (spoj)||HELLOKIT (spoj)||LC-DISPLAY|
|3||MKBOOK (spoj)||DCEP206 (spoj)||LONGEST|
|4||CADYDIST (spoj)||INVCNT (spoj)||YODANESS (spoj)|
|5||PT07Y (spoj)||TREEORD (spoj)|
|8||ANARC08G (spoj)||PARADOX (spoj)||BUGLIFE (spoj)|