This team conducts research in the fields of signal and image processing, multimedia data compression, communication networks, robotics and autonomous systems, and optimal experimental design. The team is composed of 30 permanent members, and approximately as many non-permanent members at a given time, including PhD students postdoctoral researchers, interns and visitors.
The team is composed of UCA, CNRS and INRIA personnels: Members
Publications are available from HAL
- Biological and Biomedical Signal and Image Processing - Information about our biomedical signal processing activities can be found in the Signal group's webpage. Our biological image processing activities are carried out in the Morpheme group.
- Wireless Communications Systems and Networks - Information about our works focused on tensors can be found in the Signal group's webpage. Our networking activities are carried out in the Signet group.
- Multimedia Coding - Information about our data coding activities can be found on the Mediacoding group's website.
- Autonomous systems - This axis focuses on the development of the fundamental science and technology underlying the perception and control of mobile robots. and of accurate large-scale 3D world models with low-cost consumer sensors (such as stereo cameras and RGB-D sensors).
- Observation and Modeling - Information about these activities can be found on the webpage of the Design group.