|Research fellow at CNRS
Teaching also at Mod4NeuCog
In charge of Modeling, Simulation & Neurocognition (MS&N) research group
and Computabrain project
I3S laboratory, Sophia Antipolis, France
Institute Modeling in Neuroscience and Cognition (NeuroMod)
Université de la Côte d'Azur
Current research interests
- New biomimetic algorithms for reproducing the learning dynamics of neurocoginitive systems based on the new computational activity principle (cf. Computabrain project and MS&N research group)
- Abstract modeling, formal analysis and automatic synthesis of general, reactive and discrete-event systems
- In silico efficient neuromorphic experiments
- Former applications...
Some recent papers on spiking neurons and activity-based learning
- A. Muzy (2019) "Exploiting activity for the modeling and simulation of dynamics and learning processes in hierarchical (neurocognitive) systems", IEEE Magazine of Computing in Science & Engineering (CISE), vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 84-93.
- O. Guinaudeau , G. Bernot, A. Muzy, D. Gaffé and F. Grammont (2018) "Computer-aided Formal Proofs about Dendritic Integration within a Neuron", In Proceedings of the 11th International Joint Conference on Biomedical Engineering Systems and Technologies - Volume 4: BIOINFORMATICS, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, 49-60.
- A. Muzy, B. P. Zeigler and F. Grammont (2018) "Iterative Specification as a Modeling and Simulation Formalism for I/O General Systems," in IEEE Systems Journal, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 2982-2993.
- B.P. Zeigler and A. Muzy (2017) “Temporal Modeling of Neural Net Input/Output Behaviors: The Case of XOR” Systems 5: 7.
PC - Recent International Conferences
- The 2017 International Conference on High Performance Computing & Simulation (HPCS 2017), July 17 – 21, 2017, Genoa, Italy.
- Symposium on Theory of Modeling and Simulation - IEEE/ACMS/SCS: 2016 , ... , 2011
- An organizer of Les journées DEVS francophones : Théorie et Applications (JDF'2016), April 11-15, Cargese, France.
- ACM/IEEE Complex Events and Information Modelling (CEIM): 2014
- ACM/IEEE/SMC Winter Simulation Conference - (WSC) Environmental and Sustainability Applications: 2014
- IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Intelligent Agent Technology: 2014, 2013
- ACM SIGSIM Conference on Principles of Advanced Discrete Simulation (PADS): 2013
- Modeling and Simulation on Grid and Cloud Computing (MSGC) - IEEE/ACM: 2012
- European Simulation and Modelling Conference (ESM): 2013, 2012
- International Conference on Simulation and Modeling Methodologies, Technologies and Applications (Simultech) - INSTICC/WFMC/OMG: 2011